If you have been convicted of a crime, whether in New Braunfels, San Marcos, Seguin, Lockhart or in another Texas court, there are options to appeal your case--but you must act immediately.  There are strict timelines for filing motions for new trial, notices of appeal, or petitions for discretionary review.

There are 2 levels of appeal in Texas.  If your case was in New Braunfels or San Marcos, your appeal will go to the Third Court of Appeals in Austin.  If the case arose in Seguin, the appeal will be filed with the Fourth Court of Appeals in San Antonio.  Any further appeal is to the Court of Criminal Appeals, but this Court does not accept all cases.  

  • Facebook Social Icon
  • Twitter Social Icon

208 S. Castell Avenue, Suite 201

New Braunfels, Texas 78130

(830) 627-0044

Serving accused citizens of New Braunfels, Bulverde, Canyon Lake,

Garden Ridge, Spring Branch , Gruene and others in Comal County; Seguin, Schertz, Marion, New Berlin, Staples and others in Guadalupe County; San Marcos, Wimberley, Dripping Springs, Kyle, Buda and others in Hays County;  Lockhart, Luling, Martindale and others in Caldwell County.

Website designed by Schoon Law Firm, P.C.

©2018 by Schoon Law Firm, P.C.